ASUS launched the Republic of Gamers (ROG) Strix LC Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics cards. This is basically the same card because the ROG Strix LC RX 6800 XT the business released its custom-design RX 6800-collection lineup with, but showcasing AMD’s mighty RX 6900 XT, and a beefed-up energy delivery, which utilizes three 8-pin PCIe power inputs, rather than two on the RX 6800 XT-based cards. The card uses a factory-installed hybrid all-in-one liquid shut-loop cooling answer, which runs on the liquid-cooling cold-plate to awesome the GPU, although some of the heat from the memory space and VRM will be cooled by a group of heatsinks ventilated by way of a lateral blower. Discover more about this cooler style in our overview of the ROG Strix LC RX 6800 XT. Around this composing, ASUS hasn’t verified its factory-overclocked speeds, launch date, or prices.
- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory
- On-board cooling for power-delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heat sink.
- 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.
- 600mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- No pricing or detailed specs for GPU clocks, etc just yet.